• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help With Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been trying to make a leaderboard that shows how many kills each player has. I am not quite sure how to do this. What I have been able to do is make the leaderboard and add the players to it. What I don't know how to do is add a kill each time a player kills something. I know that I have to use variables but I have never really used variables before. I think it is supposed to be a leaderboard not a multiboard but I am not for sure. if anyone can help me I would really like it. :? :? :| :mrgreen:

Level 11
It¨s hard to explande, but take a look a look at warchesse. example:
Every player kíll a Player Equal to Hostie.

Condition:
If owner of killing unit is equal player 1

Action:

So update leadeopdate leaderbord...

Sorry if i had explaingnot enouqh, but i am alcoholic.
But i had had lost my lost my girl freind...
Sorry...

Level 16
Create a leaderboard with a diff trigger than map init.

Events
Map Init
Conditions
---
Actions
Create a leaderboard

Update Kills trig

Events
A unit dies
Conditions
(Owner of (Killing Unit)) not equal to neutral hostile
(Owner of (Killing Unit)) not equal to neutral passive
(Owner of (Killing Unit)) not equal to whoever players aren't supposed to have score
Actions
Set the score of (Owner of (Killing unit)) in Leaderboard to Score of Owner of Killing unit+1

Level 5
Hey man this is GREAT!! I got it to work!!! I have been trying to do this for a couple of weeks and FINALY someone told me how!! And it was YOU!! WOOHOO!!

PEONMASTER :D

Status
Not open for further replies.