• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Leaderboard Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Recently I have been trying to get a leaderboard to work for my map. The general idea of the leaderboard in my map is to record Contribution Points, which can be gained by building buildings. For example:

Person 'A' builds Building B. Person 'A' gets 2 contribution points for building Building 'B'.

I want my leaderboard to show about many contribution points each player has accumuilated over the course of the game. Any help or hints to get the leaderboard off the ground would be fantastic. I'd be much appreciative :)

Level 4
Add variable ContributionPoints

Event
A unit finished construction
Conditon
Building B or left out for any building
Action
Set ContributionPoint = ContributionPoint +2
Change Players value in last created leaderboard = ContributionPoint

I assume you createed the leaderboard and set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.