• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OMG PLEASE HELP LEADERBOARD PROB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
omg please help me this leaderboard is making me wanna sock the comp!!!! im trying to make it so whenever you kill someone it gives you points on your leaderboard, (exp) but... whenever i kill someone it doesnt do anything!! this is what im using..

Event:
A unit dies
------------
Action:
If (all conditions are true) then do (then actions)else do (else actions)

[Condition]
(Owner of (killing unit)) equal to player 1

[Action]
Set Exp[1] = ((Level of (dying unit)) x 5)
Turn on trigger refresh

and trigger refresh is just making the the leaderboard be the Variable number, Exp[1]

please help!

Level 3
The best way to act with that is to create a variable of type integer. Hero kills a unit then add a value to this variable.

Set Leaderboard PlayerX Value to KillsX. Make a trigger with periodic time like every 5 seconds. Then only action done in this trigger is: Update ValueX for PlayerX

The value will be updated then automatically cause u set the value to the variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.