• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help With Hiding Unit's Icons/Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't really know how to explain it through the title, but basically I want to hide the Move, Stop, Hold Position, Attack, Patrol, and any other icons/abilities on certain units. It would be just like selecting a spawned unit on Castle Fight for TFT (this is the only thing that I could think of). I need to do this so the player has no control over the unit, but the unit can still function correctly.

I've looked over tutorials and a few pages of the forums, but I haven't found anything that helped me. Does anybody know how to do this?

Edit: I've also looked through the options on the units in the object editor to hide this stuff. The only thing I was able to do through this was hide the Attack button, so I assumed you can hide everything through triggers.

Level 16
I don't really know how to explain it through the title, but basically I want to hide the Move, Stop, Hold Position, Attack, Patrol, and any other icons/abilities on certain units. It would be just like selecting a spawned unit on Castle Fight for TFT (this is the only thing that I could think of). I need to do this so the player has no control over the unit, but the unit can still function correctly.

I've looked over tutorials and a few pages of the forums, but I haven't found anything that helped me. Does anybody know how to do this?

Change 'Combat - Attack 1 and 2 - Show UI' to FALSE in the object editor to hide the attack button but the others I think they can't be hidden.

Level 3
I said at the bottom of my post (the "Edit:" part) that I found out how to do that. Everything can be hidden, I have seen it happen before, and the unit could still attack/move and that stuff, so it wasn't paused.

Status
Not open for further replies.