• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with custom shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How do I rearange the order of items in a custom shop?

Right now, I have a potion shop, in a hero siege map, and i wanna set it up so it sells potions like this
H1 H2 H3 H4
H5 M1 M2 M3
M4 M5 xx SH

hx = health x
mx = mana x
xx = empty
sh = select hero

it shows up all mixed up right now, and I don't know how to change it. can someone please describe the easiest way to fix it?

N

Level 11
and what the hell was the point of ur post jareph ?

go to object editor items, and change the values
Art - Button Position (X)
Art - Button Position (Y)

uniteditor1.jpg

Art - Button Position (X) (Integer)
Defines in which column to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Column values range from 0 (Left-most column) to 3 (Right-most column).

Art - Button Position (Y) (Integer)
Defines in which row to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Row values range from 0 (top-most row) to 2 (Bottom-most row).

Level 13

uniteditor1.jpg

Art - Button Position (X) (Integer)
Defines in which column to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Column values range from 0 (Left-most column) to 3 (Right-most column).

Art - Button Position (Y) (Integer)
Defines in which row to place the button for the unit/building/hero, in the bottom-right command-interface area. A building's button can be viewed in the construction tab of a worker unit who can construct that building. For units and heroes, it can be viewed in the building in which the unit or hero is trained. Row values range from 0 (top-most row) to 2 (Bottom-most row).

Posted few posts before ...

so every item gets 2 coordinates (X/Y)

(0/0) would be the field on the upper left

Status
Not open for further replies.