• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help with 2 thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
need help with 3 thing

first how can i make a hero arena with 2 teams like u gona win vs each other i mean how can i do that work fine with 2 teams and how to change cliff level on map after i made map :S

the second is how i make a player threat a unit as friend but i dont want that u should see him on the minimap....

like u should have him as friend but u shouldent see him on the minimap because
its gona be a dark map like a hero arena theer u dont see there u go :)

and is there any tutorial how to make camera stuff in game like u see here they go and look camera and do text :) play sound etc...

Last edited:
Level 2
1) Scenario/Force Properties

If you have created more than 1 player you will be able to create forces. Players (slots) can be opened at

Scenario/Player Properties

2)If the unit should not be seen in the minimap all the time (from the beginning), you can change it somewhere in the object editor. Set the units "minimap display" to "false".

Maybe you also mean the sight of the units, like your friend cannot explore the map for you? That can also be changed in the force properties section, just remove the cross on "shared vision".

i think there are some tutorials around here, i dont know, but i would just try some stuff with some triggers etc. takes some time but works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.