• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help w/ item break system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This system is used for the skill Break, which makes permanent items unrefined for a small chance (instead of completly removing it).

This is the trigger:

Events:
A unit is attacked

Conditions:
(Level of Breaker for (Attacking Unit)) Greater than or equal to 1
(Well I have no problem w/ chances, coz tried it w/ removing item permanently and I see no problem)
Item-type of (Picked Item)) equal to Claws (Example)

Actions:
Hero - Create Unrefined Claws and give it to (Attacked Unit)
Item - Remove (Picked Item)

The problem is the item is not changing even if the chance is 100%......

Need help.. help is much appreciated

Level 5
No you got it wrong, I don't need merge/unmerge item.... I know recipe making.... I need is a change item, like if the item is broken by the break skill; it will change into another item (Which is preffixed with Unrefined) to represent a broken one (which is in truth is another item).

BTW, thx for the effort

Level 5
I didn't get the event ?

A unit casts a spell which changes that units item(s) ?

No not cast... it's more passive....

If we will portray this to a real RPG, you're item will be broken but in wc3, we will morph it to another item which is null and worthless..

E.G.

Wolven Claws -> Unrefined Wolven Claws....

Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.