• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help tweaking a spell from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I downloaded the "Spirit Bomb" spell from this website, and in the process of importing it into my map, I CAN'T get this part labeled "remove energies and enlarge bomb" to be set off correctly. The event is "Unit - A unit comes within 25.00 of unit." My problem is, in the spell map, the unit with the spell starts on the map. In my map, Goku needs to be spawned from a trigger. I use a "create one goku for triggering player" trigger for this when you earn him. I need to know how to make this part of the trigger support multiple gokus.

Players can also have multiple goku units, and so can opponents. (eg. player one can have 2 gokus, player two can have 1 goku at the SAME time).

The link to where I downloaded the spell is :
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=198

Status
Not open for further replies.