• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help-triggering hero selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im new to the forums and all but is there a tutorial on here that can answer or maybe someone else can post response , anyways , my question is..

:fp:Like for triggering the part where you walk into the circle of power (i mean a region , but , like most common games , circle of power is what is used to display where to walk into) and it spawns the units , i got that down , but like I watched a tutorial and he left it for the action spawn for " player 1(red) " or whatever it says , well i want my friends to play also so what do i make that so whatever color walks on spawns the unit? Because i was testing , noticed the what the trigger said went to blue i walked on and it spawned a unit for red.:hohum:

You can message me the response too , im not new to forums , just these forums

here is my trigger for it , just thought might help you (help me) :grin:

Paladin Select
Events
Unit - A unit enters Paladin <gen>
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Soul
Actions
Unit - Explode (Triggering unit)
Unit - Create 1 Paladin for Player 1 (Red) at ((Center of (Playable map area)) offset by (4836.80, -5256.00)) facing Default building facing degrees

[ Err , sorry i dont know how to post pic of my trigger without having to screen shot , felt this could be easily understood as well.....well, understandable enough :thumbs_up: ]

Level 2
woah that was obvious but hey whatever , my first map , and i find myself impressive...Even though not really impressive , just convince myself :)

Level 6
hopes it helps
Paladin Select
Events
Unit - A unit enters Paladin <gen>
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Soul
Actions
Unit - Explode (Triggering unit)
Unit - Create 1 Paladin for (Owner of Triggering unit) at (your region) offset by (4836.80, -5256.00)) facing Default building facing degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.