• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help to kill hill giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi guys, ive been running a 3 man group, we always and only play together, we are all lvl41 now, one crusader, one bishop and one hunter, but we simply cant kill hill giant consistantly

we know the mechanics, but so far we made like 4 or 5 kills and died more than 40 times

how do you guys managed to kill the hiil giant?

do we need to lvl up more?

we are playing the 1.2b version

Level 10
Just out of curiosity why aren't you guys playing the newest version 1.2c (6)? 1.2b is really old and is lacking a lot of features the new versions have that actually make fighting the HIll Giant much easier, not to mention there is a whole new zone you guys won't even be able to play on 1.2b

Also if your group hasn't I recommend hiring some mercs to help you out. There are healers, dps, and tanks.

If you are looking for more people to play with check out clan orpg @uswest we run a gaias clan as well as a bot. Bot name is gaias

Last edited:

Ira

Ira

Level 4
if you know the tactics,if you have 3 people +2 mercs possibly,if you have green foothills gear or something then there should be no real problem in defeating hill gigant on lvl41

Level 1
ok i got the new version, i was thinking that the new version only had new voices and music, i see i was wrong haha

yeah, we tried hiring 2 mercs and it was viable, but we want to try without help you know, just us 3

when we created our characters we decided to only play together, thanks but i will have to deny the clan invite for now

now we got lvl 45 and got some new spells, its becoming way more easy, specially the healer lvl43 spell... wow 30% extra regen is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.