• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Help stopping decay skeleton flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi guys. I just want to start off by saying that im am new to modeling, im not learning it at school or anything. just from various tutorials i've seen and by working it out for myself. I use Magos model editor and oinkerwinke tools

My problem is I have used oinkerwinkle anim transfer to give a peasent rifleman animations which works fine except my problem is the decay bones keep flashing every couple of secs so i thought, ok i'll just remove them (using oinkerwinkles vertex modifier) it worked but the models decay animation is the peasent standing up. From which i then looked at the onikerwinkles web site and looked at the FAQ. Then i opened the mdl in notepad and see if could find any references to what he was talking about but alas i couldn't find any (well not the same as it was written on the tutorial).

So i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem(s)
Any help would be highly appreciated :)

Thank you for you time

Ezie :D

Level 8
I often run into issues when using undead though... because I need the corpses for ressurection/raise dead. So I would suggest, if you run into this, to do something like

[I can't BB code triggers worth crap btw]
Unit Dies
Conditions:
unit type of dying unit equal to (unit using the model)
Actions:
wait (death time) seconds
->Create Footman's corpse at position of [dead unit]
Remove dying unit from the game

{I know that's not the trigger but you get what I mean.}

Status
Not open for further replies.