• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

need help on trigger set alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
there are any one for me to set a player group (variable) set alliance and share vision with a neutral passive unit (variable). (variable) = i already set up variable for the player group and the unit

Level 2
i want to set a passive nature unit (like a dragon on the map) ally with a player... can i do it? because all the actions above i already knew it

Level 7
As far as I know you cannot set the allegiance of an individual unit without also changing the allegiance of all units of that player/neutral. However, if your map uses less than 12 players, you could use player11 or player12 for the dragon. You may need to trigger some of it's AI if you want it to behave like a neutral creep. If you intend to do this for lots of different units on a map then this solution may not work unless you have enough free player slots for each different unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.