• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Set alliance (enemy) [not working on Natural Passive and Natural Hostile]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Set alliance - [not working on Natural Passive and Natural Hostile]

i want that Neutral Passive or Natural Hostile cannot share vision with player 1 but they are always doing it
  • Actions
    • Player - Make Neutral Passive treat Player 1 (Red) as an Enemy
    • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral Passive as an Enemy
    • Player - For Neutral Passive, turn Shared vision Off toward Player 1 (Red)
    • Player - For Player 1 (Red), turn Shared vision Off toward Neutral Passive

this action should be enough......
  • Player - Make Neutral Passive treat Player 1 (Red) as an Enemy
  • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Neutral Passive as an Enemy

i cannot see Neutral Passive´s units but he can see my units:sad:,i dont understand why is this working on all other players accept passive and hostile

Last edited:
Level 13
Guys i really need this :D

i need

Natural Passive to treat (all players) as an ally with shared vision
Natural Hostile to treat (all players) as an enemy

i did it in my trigger (at map initialization) and it is not working:sad:,is it working to you guys?

i cant change my title but alliance actions are not working accept full shared units

Level 13
ohh, okay, but how do you know Neutral Passive can see yours?, + It activates after the map has started, so everything you see, will you see the first 0.001 sec

natural hostile unit that was down attacked my unit that was up...

actually,i just want not to see natural hostile´s unit that have invisibility
witch means that there is no shared vision

Status
Not open for further replies.