• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Need Help Making Advance Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Spellmakers ! i need Help Doing a Bunche of Spells.. Not Especialy Advance i think but ... still.. if Youre Interessted Then PM me.. im online Every day... Here Are Some Sampels Of What Kind of Spells That needs To be Done :()

-Blood Presence(Vampiric Aura): Increasses Attackdamage%/based on Str) and

gives lifeSteal, (lifesteal is Based on the heros Intelligence).

-Icy Touch: Sends a Bolt of Ice (Damage is based onIntelligence) And Slows

Target Attackspeed(Attackspeed Based on Agillity)

-Death Coil: Sends a Bold of Death Damaging Target(damage Based on Agility)

The Damage Done Heals The Death Knight By the amount damaged(Healing done

Based on Intelligence)

Level 4
Off-topic but I had to say it:

I SENSE DEATH KNIGHTS

Anyways, lots of these triggers are also able to do in GUI, but if you get someone who do JASS, you should probably go for that so you cover eventual leaks

Level 18
You know how to do these yourself, so do them yourself. Don't ask other people because you're just lazy, because you ask for spells that take effort. You have to work for your map. There's not much happiness in making maps where you didn't put any effort in anyway.

Level 3
Well i dont really know how to do them.. but im sure i can figure it out but it will take time !.... and if other peopel help me they get Creddits in map so i dont se way not xD

Level 9
but im sure i can figure it out but it will take time !
If you think you can do it, then go and keep trying until you get this done.
A small advice just to encourage you; search at the bottom of Unit subcategory trigger list...
Don't ask other people because you're just lazy, because you ask for spells that take effort. You have to work for your map.
Read again what Avator said.
Note that it will also take our time to do spells for you.
From all the DK spells you chose only blood presence would be hard to do (or at least time-consuming), since you cant increase heros damage nor vampiric aura life steal value by a percentage using triggers directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.