• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help making a hero defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i am pretty new to hiveworkshop and i want to make a map for my clan. And the maps purpose is that for every member will be 1 hero. Enough of that... I want to ask how do i make monsters/MOBS spawn in the start of the line and walk down killing everything possible to kill.

For example

Monsters spawn here :fp:
they go down
and encouter
heroes here :fp:

how do i make the monsters go down and spawn?

Level 22
it is 100% trigger

• Set TempLoc = "your spawn point"
  • Set TempLoc2 = "your base point"
  • Unit - Create "your amount of units" at temploc facing random angle degress
  • Unit - issued order targeting a point, order last created unit to attack move to temploc2
  • Customscript - call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc)
  • CustomScript - call RemoveLocation(udg_TempLoc2)

Level 2
Yes i am looking at the tutorials but i am newly starting making maps and this seems very new and hard for me. But as i am good in english i learn lots all the time, THX for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.