• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help Frostmourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Arthas with each attack, the enemy is frozen cold for 2 seconds. Also gives a 50% chance if the victim is not a hero, it just kills the warrior.
2023-02-13_143102.jpg

In my case, a unit is killed, but gold is not credited for killing it. What am I doing wrong?:

In my case, a unit is killed, but gold is not credited for killing it. What am I doing wrong?:
You're using "kill unit" that just kills the unit.
If you want the kill-credit to go to the attacking unit, you probably want to deal damage instead of just causing the unit to die.

And, you are aware that you have a special-effect leak? and the disabled actions have point-leaks?
Also that the "Unit - A unit is attacked" will run as the attack-animation starts, not when the attack hits, meaning that you can animation-cancel to run this multiple times in quick succession.
A solution to this is to instead of running when the attack-animation begins, check when the damage is being dealt, either by using a "newer-version" native event or a damage detection-system if you're on an older patch.

Level 39

You're not checking to see if the unit is a hero anywhere. That's a boolean comparison, unit classification check.
the enemy is frozen cold for 2 seconds
What does this mean? Stun? Root? Slow? Do you want the blue effect or enemies like Frost Nova gives? Should the duration refresh with each attack or is there a cooldown between procs on the same unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.