• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help for ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm looking for a mapmaker to provide me with an orc/horde themed ORPG I am working on. I require a map that fits the biggest side their is, with an orcish town at the center. I'd like it if the map would be unit-free, as I can handle placing units and such. The issue I have is regarding using the terrain and doodads so they look good...I can provide a beta of the map if you want to see what I've done over the course of a month.

I'm also looking for a tutor/teacher who can show me the ropes with writing basic triggers for an ORPG (I can't figure out the most basic of basic ones, replaces a 'spirit' with the chosen hero).

Another person I'm looking for...well...more like a resource, I need a female orc voice as I can't find one for my Huntress hero.

And beta testers....I want to make this a good ORPG.

Some information on the ORPG:

The Bloodymaw Clan rules over a forest from it's center. Despite the frequent attack of the wildlife, bandits and local trolls and ogres, life has been peaceful. However, elves, dwarves and humans have began to push into the forest in an attempt to take it over. You are an Orcish Hero, called upon to serve the Bloodymaw Clan.

Seven Heroes So Far:

INT:
Necromancer - Minions
Warlock - Minions
Shaman - Range DPS/Support

STR:
Barbarian - Tank
Berseker - Melee DPS

AGI:
Stalker - Stealth
Huntress - Range DPS/Minions

Planned Heroes:

INT:
Healer - Support

STR:
Warlord - Melee DPS/Tank
Felsworn - Tank

AGI:
Techslayer - Melee DPS
Plainswalker - Melee DPS

Level 4
But ORPGs feature the triggers I want to learn:

Teleporting units from one place to another.
Replacing one unit with the other.

The issue I have is that I'm use to making single player campaign maps. Even then, I'm not that good at in, as I don't know how to even make a descent looking map. This is just my first move from anything other than a single player campaign map.

Level 1
Teleporting units from one place to another.
Replacing one unit with the other. I can make this but you will give me credits ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.