• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] need help for duel trigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
(SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH) Hi i'm making a map and i want to do a duel trigger that does:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
1.when an 180 sec timer in a timer window with "next duel" for name expires a duel starts.
2.choose 2 random units from team1 and team2 and put each of them to a specific region in the duel arena.
3.pause all units except the 2 choosen.
4.Wait 3 seconds until the duel starts(if it shows the seconds on the screen it would be better)
5.the winning unit gains 500 gold and on the screen writes winner is (the name of the character or the user whatever it is easier for you to do
6.move the 2 units at the point they were before and unpause all the other units.
(if at the end of the timer (when it expires) the whole screen is shaking it would be better)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
PLZ help
i know it is a difficult trigger so if you can help me i will give you my map unlocked to look for spells or enything else it is the best i can do thanks.
(my maps terrain is like bleach vs one piece at 40% so it would be useless to steal it):smile:

Level 9
There you go

• Start The Timer
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) is A Hero) Equal to True
              • ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of Some Player in Team 1) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to HeroesTeam1
            • Else - Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Unit-type of (Picked unit)) is A Hero) Equal to True
              • ((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of Some Player in Team 2) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to HeroesTeam2
            • Else - Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start DuelTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 180.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for DuelTimer with title Next Duel In:
      • Set DuelWindow = (Last created timer window)
  • Timer Expires
    • Events
      • Time - DuelTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: Duel Time
      • Countdown Timer - Destroy DuelWindow
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HeroesTeam1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set HeroPosition[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (The place for heroes of team 1))
          • Set HeroInArenaTeam1 = (Random unit from HeroesTeam1)
          • Unit - Move HeroInArenaTeam1 instantly to (Center of (The Region For the first hero))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HeroesTeam2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set HeroPosition[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (The Region For the heroes of team 2))
          • Set HeroInArenaTeam1 = (Random unit from HeroesTeam2)
          • Unit - Move HeroInArenaTeam2 instantly to (Center of (The Region For the second hero))
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Start DuelTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 3.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for DuelTimer with title Duel Start In:
      • Trigger - Turn on The Winer <gen>
      • Wait 3.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: START
      • Unit - Unpause HeroInArenaTeam1
      • Unit - Unpause HeroInArenaTeam2
      • Wait 0.50 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Destroy DuelWindow
  • The Winer
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Triggering unit) Equal to HeroInArenaTeam1
          • (Triggering unit) Equal to HeroInArenaTeam2
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 30.00 seconds the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) + Win the duel)
      • Player - Add 500 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HeroesTeam1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to HeroPosition[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]
          • Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in HeroesTeam2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to HeroPosition[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Trigger - Turn on Timer Expires <gen>
      • Countdown Timer - Start DuelTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 180.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for DuelTimer with title Next Duel In:
Variables:
HeroPosition Point Array
DuelTimer Timer
DuelWindow Timer Window
HeroInArenaTeam1 Unit
HeroInArenaTeam2 Unit
HeroesTeam1 Unit Group
HeroesTeam2 Unit Group

Those triggers aren't leak free and aren't tested. I hope they will help you more or less.

Level 2
how did you made this trigger i cant find it!
((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of Some Player in Team 1) Equal to True

Level 2
well i know how to do that i dont know this:
"((Picked unit) belongs to an ally of****** Some Player in Team 1)****** Equal to True"
_____________________________________----------------------___________________

Level 2
it doenst work when the duel starts all the allies + neutral passive unit go to the battle area!:(..........neeeeeeeext!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.