• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help fixing the location of displayed text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey so as the title says, i need helping fixing the location of the displayed text of a trigger. It was working fine for awhile but for some reason now, it is displaying half way in the screen instead of in the upper left corner. The trigger used for this will be added in post. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• Player Start Text.PNG
    Player Start Text.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 33
Level 3
Can you post an in-game screenshot and the text contained within the message?
Hey sorry for getting back to you so late and yes i have a picture of it, will be attached.

The Text used to start in upper left of screen but is down lower and covering the hud.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_041120_213307_001.png
    WC3ScrnShot_041120_213307_001.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
Level 14
Hey sorry for getting back to you so late and yes i have a picture of it, will be attached.

The Text used to start in upper left of screen but is down lower and covering the hud.
Hm. As a quick fix have you tried splitting each point into separate lines? That's a lot of text to cram into a single function.

Also, were any changes made to Game Interface or did you import any systems that alter display text?

Level 3
I dont think i altered
Hm. As a quick fix have you tried splitting each point into separate lines? That's a lot of text to cram into a single function.

Also, were any changes made to Game Interface or did you import any systems that alter display text?
I dont think i altered any text displays and didnt import anything, and im afraid if i split them that they will overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.