• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help create spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i want to create 2 spell
1. spell AoE
2. spell passive
1. I need help to make AOE spell with Effect flying 500 at rate 150 and damage at any time
2. what may be a passive skill with knockback effect.and the enemy can not enter our region in the range 600 will automatically target will be knockback

HIV is definitely on the legendary master spell maker:ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Level 28
Uhhh, could you explain those spells a little bit better?

AoE spell questions:
  • What is "effect flying"? Do you mean it only affects flying units?
  • What is "rate 150"? Is it the cooldown?
  • What do you mean with "damage at any time"?

Passive spell question:

So actually you want a spell that keeps away all units within 600 range?
Something like an invisible barrier: if you get too close, you'll get knocked back.

Level 28
Oh god, defskull is multiplying! :O

I tried to decode it, but kinda gave up... until now :O
Okay, this is kinda of like a brain breaker... exciting >_>

I need help to make AOE spell with Effect flying 500 at rate 150 and damage at any time
I tried google translate in the only 3 languages (other than English) I know to see whether he used them - unfortunately all of them were as much of a mystery as this sentence.

"Effect flying" could mean a few things:
  • A flying effect (like a missile).
  • Sends the unit flying.
  • Affects only flying (air) units.

"rate 150" must have something to do with time...
It could be 150 warcraft meters per second (for the flying unit or the missile).
Since he clearly said it's supposed to be an AoE-spell, it could also mean the AoE range...

"Damage at any time" could mean "DOT" (Damage Over Time), but that gives the "rate 150" the possibility to be the DOT period.
I don't really have another explanation for this, I don't think it's a passive spell :/

Anything to add here, or something that isn't possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.