• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help configuring ghost for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im not sure in which forum to post this,if wrong one then sorry. I have an issue with one war3 maps called ABC(Anime Battle Characters Link: http://www.abcwc3.com/t956-abc-v141-download), whenever i host the map on my bot, right after the game starts several players get desyncronized or dropped. Sometimes it happens at the selection screen other times only half get dropped. There might be an solution to this issue since ive seen some people host on bots without this issue, but the desync happens on most ghosts i have used the map on. Does anione know how to fix it,if so could you please explain to me ? And yes i already asked on the creator site and ghost forums(ghost forums aren't helpfull so far)

Last edited:
Level 1
alllrrighty then.. Where is it allowed to ask help , for preventing an issue such as desync in only 1 map ,which can be somehow fixed ?

Level 19
alllrrighty then.. Where is it allowed to ask help , for preventing an issue such as desync in only 1 map ,which can be somehow fixed ?

Not here. Not anywhere on this forum.

Ghost forums are your best bet -_- or other bot owners

Level 1
Soo basicaly i cant ask help for a map, on forums in a site about map modding skining ,developement etc. Bummer well all thats left is to hope the creator can fix the issue in next few releases since it seems ,the map wasnt reallly tested on ghosts

Level 19
Soo basicaly i cant ask help for a map, on forums in a site about map modding skining ,developement etc. Bummer well all thats left is to hope the creator can fix the issue in next few releases since it seems ,the map wasnt reallly tested on ghosts

creator hasn't updated in a while last i checked.

and this isnt about maps, this is about map modding. make a map and have a problem with it and we're your guy.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I do not think it is the Robot causing this but some WarCraft III bug with how the map works. Your only hope is to contact the maker and try and debug it with him.

A possible cause may be the Robots hosting better than real hosts. By this I mean they have more strict synchronization timing for less lag (like LAN) which is enough to cause the game to desynchronize. Try setting the timing delays to mirror normal WarCraft III or even longer than it and see if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.