• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help about skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i've downloaded a few skins but they don't apear in the model list of my unit and i've already imported the skin.

if the skin did NOT come with the model package, you have to use the attachment method. (in object editor)

The model is the MDX file. The skin is the BLP file. You have to put the custom path for the mdx file in the MODEL file section and the blp file path in the ATTACHMENT ART section.

Level 3
i've ran into a problem in the tutorial it says
Use Warcraft III Viewer. Open Warcreft III Viewer and then a model with an unknown skin. Select Current File > Show Used Texture Names.
but i can't select show used texture names the option is in grey

Status
Not open for further replies.