• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Need Help) 1.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone, sorry for the inconvenience but i recently been asked by one of my friends to play on gameranger with him and well i have not played wc3 in a while and i dont have my old frozen throne box with the cd keys anymore and i would like to play with him the only version i have is 1.29 but its an unofficial version and he wont buy reforge cause he hates blizzard xD so i was wondering if any of you beautiful people has the 1.26 files and can you pass me? Or does anyone know of some way to download 1.26 being official or not... i tried looking but could only find a russian version xD anyways thanks to whoever took the time to read this and hopefully someone is able to help me id be forever greatful!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Look here under the Patch Installers tab:
Searching first could do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.