• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Game Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Make a RPG like Conquer Online it would be a wicked rpg cuz it would be prolly one of the only rpgs out there that is pushed more towards PvP with guild war and shit where ppl can get clans going and have 6v6 guild war :D

Level 2
i havn't played a rpg on wc3 at all like Conquer Online where you can + all your gear to +9 and get normal,refind,unique,elite and super

Level 2
Black and White

How about something along the lines of Black and White? Not sure if it's been done, but raise creatures, command villagers, and cast magic with the mouse. You could also throw in a morals element where your choices effect the out come. It'd require an awesome enemy AI, but why not?

Level 6
you could use one of my old story lines - The Undead had destroyed and captured all of the orc, human, and night elf bases. There was only one base left, and the orcs, humans, and night elves had to team up to defeat the attack of the undead on there last city.
I called it "The Last Stand"

Status
Not open for further replies.