• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Maze Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a great idea for a new maze, I dont want to give it away, but basicly its on a diseased land. Unfortunetly I am not the best terrainest. I cant come up with many good terrain ideas to add, terrain being the paths and enviornment. Bascily anything thats not cinematic, GUI, sound, or model related I cannot do well. I would appreciate it if someone had a few ideas as to what I could add.

Level 7
You're a rifleman and you have to aim at and shoot a moving target in order to raise a bridge to cross a river flooded with the corpses of diseased villagers.

There's a meatwagon flinging diseased corpses at you, which you must obviously dodge, and upon reaching the meatwagon, you must control it and aim to fling the corpses at disease carrying ghouls before they reach you, when they are dead, the meatwagon is programmed to self destruct and you must run away from it avoiding obstacles before it explodes and kills you.

Haha I don't know just get creative and have fun with it! Don't get caught up in the typical boring ways of maze maps.

Level 10
I got my idea from Left 4 Dead:
You must open a steel security door/raise a bridge/or something similar. When you start opening the door or whatever, you alert the enemies of where you are, and they mass attack you. You must survive long enough for the door to fully open (takes a minute or so). Then they stop massing you.

Level 7
You're armed with water balloons full of an antidote that will cure a target on contact. There are many diseased villagers swarming you and you must navigate through a maze while avoiding them, chucking a water balloon could cure some villagers, causing diseased villagers around them to attack and devour them instead of you for a short time.

Maybe there could be like a boss or something, a big fat abomination that flings diseased corpses at you, and the only way to kill him is to lay a trail of gasoline (with an item or an ability), then ignite it and have him burn within the trail long enough to kill him, the fire would also damage you though so you'd have to work on a technique.

Or how about you have to navigate pitch blackness, and the only aid you have is little flares, but if you keep one lit too long, hundreds of disease carrying pests (rats) will swarm and eat you alive.

I could think of more ideas, but I'm not sure you're even taking any of these into consideration :p

Level 2
A meatwagon shoots an object up in the air over a distance, when it lands it explodes and x disease clouds (ur choice) fires out in random direction..

probably a bad explanation, but if u understand it, it sounds cool:p

Level 4
how about classic tunnel maze
make alot tunnel and figure how to get out
zzz i hate maze

Status
Not open for further replies.