• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need friendly player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi! I'm MetalWarrior and I'd like to ask you if you want to help me with my map! I just finished it and tested it with a friend and I'm now asking for one of you to test it with me. But you first need some requierement:

1- You need to have an Account on BNet on (U.S. East)
2- You need to be able to host a game on BNet. You will be the one to host my map as I can't host.
3- You have to be a friendly player that likes any sort of game (or most of any sort)
4- Being a map maker would help.
5- Have MSN Messager. I will send you the map that way.

Any interested player that would like to test a new map, leave a message on this Thread.

Thanks you!

Level 7
It's a short minigame for 8 player that I made. The 8 player must fight in a small arena with triggered spell that attack random area of it. The player that survive get 1 point, to acheive victory a player must have 5 point. And due to the fact that I can't host, I'd like someone to help me to test it. But if no one is interested, well I'll try something else or I will simply forget about this project. And by the way, the game is called Firelord's Games, if you want to know...

And I could upload the test version on the ressource section at the place of sending it via MSN... So if anyone want to test a new map, post here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.