• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need FPS gun model (Low or High poly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Lately, I've been working pretty hard on my "Counter-Strike: de_aztec" map and to complete it, I need a FPS model to perfect it.
The map will be using a First Person view, therefor I need this model! 100% credit for model and skin will be creditted to you in the game, world-editor, and in this post. Following model needed should look like the one below:
http://www.juegomania.org/Counter+Strike+Source/fotos/pc/10/10165/Foto+Counter+Strike+Source.jpg

I need the model to apear on the right side of the screen when players play because if it is in the middle, it looks wierd.
I don't care about how many polys or if it's high/low res. As long as the file size is below 950kb, I'm good.
My email/msn is [email protected], contact me if you are interested.
Thanks in advance,
-Craka_J

Level 7
its untitled so far it got a tentative title of Black Crusade (name of specific map) im going to be making multiple dif maps so far all are set in War3 with different classes like archer, knight, ect. which wil be in FPS style, kinda like Elder Scrolls but im also makin a Marine style one with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.