• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need for Doctor Who Tardis model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For those who actually have watched Doctor Who is there someone who can model the Tardis so that its flashing light coincides when it moves and teleports. I was thinking it could be based on a transport like maybe the zeppellin or something. If u could make it I will be extremely grateful to add 'the Doctor' into my hero arena map. Thanks.:goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job::goblin_good_job:

Level 3
This is the wrong section to ask this question. Post your question in the resource request area of the forums, or search for your model.

Level 4
unfortunately, that would be too cheap in my hero arena map. The tardis could be even a tree and how the hell is someone going to find the Master's tardis, trying to blow up every tree on the map??? Anyway, the Doctor's Tardis has far more cool plus the Master's tardis was blown up...forever! Hey, look at my post in the Requests thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.