• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need BrewMaster Storm Death Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
You know how the brewmaster has that split abilty? Well I realy need a death animation for the storm form. Right now if he dies when placed somewhere he just stands there and is no longer selectable. If you help me you can get in the credits of my current maps. PLEASE!

Level 22
Get 3d's max and copy the animation from the original panda. If u dont have sd's max u could also make it better with triggers:
Events
Unit dies
Conditions
Unit type of triggering unit equal to 'that storm panda'
Actions
Special effect - create special effect at the origin of triggering unit using (thunderclap or sumthing)
remove dying unit from the game

Level 9
All you need to do is unlock the animation in the mdl. Download Warcraft 3 Viewer and Yobgul's file converter off this site, extract the Storm Panda from the war3x mpq file, then convert it to mdl with the file converter.
Now, open your mdl file in notepad, and scroll down to the "Bla" animations (silly Blizzard :p ), and change the first one to "attack" (for an extra attack animation), then rename the next one "death", and the final one "dissapate".

Oh, and if you still can't get it, I'll give you a link to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.