• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Death Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I hope this is the right place for this, if not I apologize.

Anyway, here's my problem:

I want to use Fire (from the panderan brewmaster ability Storm, Earth and Fire) as a hero for a Hero Dungeon (i think that is what it is called, like the War Chasers map). The problem is that the unit has no death animation so when he dies he simply freezes temporarily before resurrecting or the game ends, whichever. So, does anyone know how I can make some kind of death animation for him? It doesn't have to be a normal hero death, but that would help.

Level 18
I hope this is the right place for this, if not I apologize.

Anyway, here's my problem:

I want to use Fire (from the panderan brewmaster ability Storm, Earth and Fire) as a hero for a Hero Dungeon (i think that is what it is called, like the War Chasers map). The problem is that the unit has no death animation so when he dies he simply freezes temporarily before resurrecting or the game ends, whichever. So, does anyone know how I can make some kind of death animation for him? It doesn't have to be a normal hero death, but that would help.

Yes. Make him explode on death, by adding the ability called 'Revenge'.

Status
Not open for further replies.