• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to make Earth, Storm and Fire models death in World Editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I need help with giving Earth, Storm and Fire death.
How they stand an hour after death makes me cry(Note: Im using those models for custom units). I was thinking since their "natural" death is disappearing(summon), then maybe we can give them the "bloody explosion" death?

You can
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit dies
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to X
  • Actions
    • Set Point1 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
    • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
    • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point1 using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanLargeDeathExplode\HumanLargeDeathExplode.mdl
    • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created Special Effect)
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)

Level 16
I need help with giving Earth, Storm and Fire death.
How they stand an hour after death makes me cry(Note: Im using those models for custom units). I was thinking since their "natural" death is disappearing(summon), then maybe we can give them the "bloody explosion" death?

Use this way if "panda" is hero unit. Else you won't be able to revive him.

1. Go to object Editor
2. Set "Death Time" to 0.01
3. Set "Combat - Death Type" to "Can't Raise, Does Not Decay"
4. Implement This trigger:
  • Death Animation Fix
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to <Your Unit>
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at TempPoint using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HumanLargeDeathExplode\HumanLargeDeathExplode.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)

Status
Not open for further replies.