• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Units (And Heros) Deleted after death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright, so heres my problem, when a hero dies, he doesn't re spawn, but the real problem is the hero gets deleted from the game! I notice that no units have death animation, and when a hero dies, the icon in the top left gets deleted. Is there any reason a hero should be automatically deleted after death? I am sure I didn't put a trigger in for that to happen.. And it just started occurring after i put a bounty in. Also, the bounty has nothing to do with heroes, At least the trigger doesn't. Please help, I've been trying to figure this out all day :sad:

--Edit--

The Game I'm editing is an RPG, so there is no altar to re spawn the hero at. but there was none before this, so i don't think this should have any impact.

Level 7
Are these custom units? (Not necessarily custom models, but were any changes made to them?)

Post your trigger on here if you're sure nothing else was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.