• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Blizzard's Gate!!! +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
There is a Lordaeron summer Gate named 'Gate (Vertical). If you change a custom buildng's model to Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\Gate\Gate.mdl it will be horizontal. Just letting you know if this gate won't be constructed by a unit and just placed in the map - you could change Is Building-False Rotate it as you like it and make Is Building True.

Level 7
There is a Lordaeron summer Gate named 'Gate (Vertical). If you change a custom buildng's model to Doodads\LordaeronSummer\Terrain\Gate\Gate.mdl it will be horizontal. Just letting you know if this gate won't be constructed by a unit and just placed in the map - you could change Is Building-False Rotate it as you like it and make Is Building True.

Well the builder still makes them... and making them a unit wont help

Can you make a false building an then replaces it by the gate (by a trigger) ? Does it gonna work ?

No the player has to own it and still be able to open or close at his wish...

What I was asking for was someone to get the model of the gate then go to your model editor then turn it (I dont know how to do that hence the reason I'm asking for it :xxd:)

Status
Not open for further replies.