• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Birth,Work and Damage anims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey all >:D. I know this is quite the lengthy request and I don't expect one user to fulfill it but, it would be greatly appreciated if some one can give the following models (See Pastebin Link) a; Damage anima state (could just have added fire attachments), a Working animation ( ya might have to get creative :/...sorry), and a Birth animation (The Orc one please).

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/e79702010670266af6cb96b6f50b9f828732/

As said I understand this is a tall ordered but, I just had to give it a shot >:D

Level 21
ok well I tries importing the orc barrack's birth, decay and death anims to my barracks but when I opened the anim controller in the model editor although the names were their, nothing happens....
How exactly did you try to import the Orc Barrack's animations?
The easiest way to add the Orc Barrack's birth animation is making an attachment in Model Editor's Node Manager. First, open any Night Elf, Undead or Naga building and you'll see how they use a separate birth model. The birth attachment (in Node Manager) is usually named "BirthLink", "BirthAttachment" or "NagaBirth". Take a look at how they did it and do the same thing. Just put Buildings\Orc\OrcBarracks\OrcBarracks.mdl in the attachment's "Path" field.

Status
Not open for further replies.