• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RISE !! The Frozen Throne !!!! (extra modelling and animation, +REP for Helps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Well, thx for viewing my request...
i needed a remodel for the frozen throne model, probably make it the original frozen throne that dota is using for the scourge's world tree, but make a birth animation for it, where it rises from the ground, with spikes, and a cool snowy birth animation :D
the image fits.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/macinplay/4490489211/

when using the frozen throne model, make a tower of stone below it, a snowy rocky ones, one like in the picture, and an alternate model animation, where the frozen throne became a tall tower !!, give a proper morph animation too :D :D.. its used for a spell i need in my map...

i know its not easy, but please try so D:...

FrozenBirth.png

Birth From Ground Animation

FrozenRise.png

And Alternate Morph Animation, with its Alternate version

Extra :
in the birth animation, i would make a big undead building birth (the summoning circles, where buildings are summoned from underground)

but then, i can add it later on with triggers, so i don't mind if you don't make the Extra.

thx a lot for viewing...if helped, thx a bunch, i will credit you in the whole map, at the loading screen, quest titles, opening, edge of the maps, middle of the map, when casting the spell...yea i will give a bunch of big credits with reps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.