• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The frozen throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
There is a model in WC3 editor which is the begining screen of Frozen throne, it is the ice tower with the chains and the water surrounding it with the throne atop of it. Is it possible i can have just the tower? rather than having all the water and ice aswell? Thx

Yeah you could... The thing is its not complete:
The back of the tower is open, heres a pic ->
Do u still want it?

Attachments

• oppen back.jpg
    oppen back.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 211
Level 26
Aham...
If you (for example) create a model, what do you espect? to be just ignored?
I don't think so...
Blizzard could make that model complete but they are lazy...
Please, let's not talk about blizzard's lazyness anymore ok?

If I recall correctly, you once said that you created several thousand fully animated models in a matter of months. Sadly, we mere mortals must contend with ... awesomeness.

Level 25
Aham...
If you (for example) create a model, what do you espect? to be just ignored?
I don't think so...
Blizzard could make that model complete but they are lazy...
Please, let's not talk about blizzard's lazyness anymore ok?

I expect it to be used for its uses. Like a loading screen

But of course that doesn't apply in your world does it? So I guess leaving off the bodies in portrait models is also a slight against you?

You're a bloody idiot, seriously. They had 2 Frozen Throne models they'd expect people to use. They did not expect people to go to the work of grabbing the massive glacier from the startup screen

Level 23
XD You two are funny. :p Vercas, everywhere I go now, I run into you. And on every single thread, you ahve been rude to everyone. Now, I either suggest you use doodads to get your tower effect or use a normal human tower and cover that with the clear ice doodad (depends on it's use), or learn to model. If you learn to model, you can finish the other half by going into milkshape, merging this and itself again (so you have 2) and flipping one of them. Select both and "Weld together" and UV wrap it. And Presto! You're done. -.- You can get milkshape trials on the milkshape site. They last about a month. Or, you can buy it for $20-$40 on the internet.

That is as much help as your getting from me...

Status
Not open for further replies.