• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ability ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi everyone, I need ability ideas for my 2 ability classes: Tech and Water. In other words I want ability ideas for "water" spells or ability ideas for Tech.

The abilities are for my map (C.H.A.O.S), were all heroes has 2-4 abililty classes from which they can choose their abilities. Download it at the thread in my signiture if you are interested. :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 8
Thank you! Do you have some ideas for water?

I currently all my water and tech spells is:

Water:
Whirlpool (ultimate, channel: suck units to center and deal damage)
Hidro Blast (Creates a blast of water around the caster stunning and damaging units)
Triton's Fist (Creates a burst of water at target location knocking units back)
Acid Mist (Creates a cloud of mist, reducing armor and dealing damage)
Currosion (Reduce armor of nearby units)
Crushing Wave (Normal crushing wave)
Summon water elemental (Normal water elemental)

Tech:
Nuke (ultimate. nuclear launch, lots of damage AOE and dps)
Mortar (Fires mortar: Stun and damage AOE)
Guided Missile (Fires guided missile. Stun and Damage single target)
Air Strike (Calls in a Airstrike, dealing damage in a line)
Mine Field (Creates a field of mines)
EMP (Channel. Creates a EMP, stunning and damaging units. Damage and stun based on channel duration)

I need at least 3 more ideas for tech and water abilities as well as an additional idea for an ulti for both.

Level 7
Water: A channeling spell that summons water elementals around the caster and after they are summoned they explode after 1.5 seconds, dealing damage to enemies near them. The name should be Blast of the Ocean. For a tech: a unit casts it 3 seconds and on the third one a floating text appears which says "BOMB THE AREA!" and 3 or 4 bombs fall down from the sky dealing damage to everyone in the targeted field... hope I helped you ( i have lots of ideas you just need to ask :) Tell me if you like them!

Level 8
The water idea is okay... Bomb the area ability is a lot like my airstike ability. I'm looking for tech abilities not entirely based on destruction since all my current tech abilities is more or less raw damage...Would love other ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.