• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need A Zombie Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I was wondering if any one was willing to make a model of a boomer from the Game "Left 4 Dead"..

Heres a pic of what it looks like.

info-boss-boomer.jpg

nah, its my projekt.
and its kinda stupid if i give my stuff to another guy whos COPYING my work..
xD

Don't accuse me of copying anything, seeing how this isn't even my request thread.

I'm just saying I can extract the model for the OP.

If you weren't talking to me then, ignore everything I just said.

Level 4
i can also put a turorial about how to fix cs's models and left 4 dead models so they can be used in wc3. i think it can/will be usefull for everybody.

Level 24
what the hell are you talking about?
Ive never asked people to +REP me, and i only expect that when i put that tutorial up, then people can +REP me if they want?
grow up yourself?
i haven't done anything to you..

Ah Sorry mate i got a bit Crazy off my med's for my Leg, sorry forget anything i have said (hopefully i said nothing else...) i don't remember ever writing here actually

Level 3
I can make a boomer skin with the child model, all you need to do is make the model bigger and you have a big fat ugly man barfing on people.

Also I can make a barf effect with one of the spell animations, if you have any ideas I'm willing to help.

Last edited:
Level 3
Heres the Boomer Skin, works perfectly in game. Just use this path for the importing process.

Paths:

Blonde kid wearing blue

Units\Critters\VillagerKid\VillagerKid.blp

or if you wanna replace brown haired kid wearing red instead

Units\Critters\VillagerKid1\VillagerKid1.blp

Also, no, I can't teamcolor this, the model doesn't support it. I hope you like it, it took awhile. I suggest use the ability for web as a missle, it looks like barf to me. Set the scaling value to 2.00 and you should get a good size. Also, if you need any more resource I'd be glad to help, I like zombies. Remember to put me in the credits. If theres anything else you need, just message me. Good luck with your project!

Attachments

• Boomer.BLP
    20.6 KB · Views: 72
  • BoomerScreenshotJPEG.jpg
    BoomerScreenshotJPEG.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.