• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a TRIGGER Expert

Do this sound interesting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm working on a oRPG that has some unique stuff, and here's a little something from the map:

We can choose 1 of 8 heroes, each one of the heroes can use ONE type of weapon, set and unique items. It's an EPIC sized map, and i'm using the Sunken Ruins tielsett.
Later there will be a UNIQUE crafting system. I will use RUNES, and it will be like D2's crafting (Not the same names).
There's allso a complete story for the RPG, and i will make the villagers to "walk" in the towns, and talk with other ppl.

So if you are good with triggers, and i meen GOOD, then contact me on my E-Mail

So thats a quick prewiev of my map
(And sorry for my B A D english)

Level 5
lifesontheline said:
Lonely Wolf. said:
ok. Let me refresh that

I need a person thats good with triggers, so that i can hire him, to work on my map. With triggers.
So that i can finish my map!

when u say hire does that mean ull pay?

Hahahahaahah i think he'll pay ,, cause he da boss, he hire you he will show the money :)

Level 3
I'll help you as much as I can i am currently working on my own map and triggering another guys, but I will do what i can. But I am leaving saturday for a week so if u need help message me on aim (S1o8o) or email me at [email protected]

Level 7
Lonely Wolf. said:
I'm working on a oRPG that has some unique stuff, and here's a little something from the map:

We can choose 1 of 8 heroes, each one of the heroes can use ONE type of weapon, set and unique items. It's an EPIC sized map, and i'm using the Sunken Ruins tielsett.
Later there will be a UNIQUE crafting system. I will use RUNES, and it will be like D2's crafting (Not the same names).
There's allso a complete story for the RPG, and i will make the villagers to "walk" in the towns, and talk with other ppl.

So if you are good with triggers, and i meen GOOD, then contact me on my E-Mail

So thats a quick prewiev of my map
(And sorry for my B A D english)

Actually crafting items would be very easy with handle-handle variables, i can already see a way to do it

Level 1
Lonely Wolf. said:

[/i])

Hate being a party crasher. And I'd love to offer trigger assistance if necessary...Buuut...All of it has been done before. Choosing one hero out of so many, heck, that was done by Blizzard in Reign of Chaos as it is. The rest of it also I've seen on random maps during my time on b.net, and just through the internet (surpisingly, mostly on German sites).

I do commend you for the townpeople idea. I think that's wonderful, and usually hard as heck to do without bringing about all sorts of pretty little in-game problems. (Like accidentally killing a vulnerable townsfolk you were supposed to talk to.) Good luck though with the entire idea. Maybe consider something a little different with the weaponry and runes, like weapons upgrade systems based on runes and a graph based on the weapon's upgrade and it's possible added effect. (Dur, tell me if that's too complicated, I'll better explain)

I feel like slapping on a nametag that says "Hi, I'm Lydor, I've been around since early on in the lifetime of Warcraft III, and never realized there was such a cult following for Custom Campaigns." ><

Level 5
Lonely Wolf. said:
no. i will NOT pay you (ONLY if your from norway, and you work HARD)

And stop SPAM.

If you're not good as these kind of triggers dont make map like this,,make anything that you already knows, and dude you need to learn more english and pick the right word to say, take the dictionary and see what's HIRE mean, HIRE only uses for factories and companies, when they hire someone they pay the money, ya in this forum, Is HELPing not HIRing , cause nobody is boss or manager in here , even Darky,, doesnt hire anyone aswell.
Why is peoples wanna make map that they knows NONE OF THOSE kind of triggers, and they want other to help ? and its like helping the whole triggering maps,,how stupid,, dude peoples rather make their own map than writing the whole triggers to help ya, UNLESS he's your friend, you paying money, and just 1 or 2 triggers in map that you need helps. start makin your map right now let's see what do you need for help, than come back and ask. This forum is for helping NOT hiring !

Level 8
1. Im working on my english. That's why i'm still @ school :p

2. And i don't need a triggerer anymore. i'v learned allot about triggers now :D

3. There's youst one thing......Im tierd of making items. I'v created 120 items so far. And thats lot's of work.

Now let this thread DIE OUT

Level 5
Lonely Wolf. said:
1. Im working on my english. That's why i'm still @ school :p

2. And i don't need a triggerer anymore. i'v learned allot about triggers now :D

3. There's youst one thing......Im tierd of making items. I'v created 120 items so far. And thats lot's of work.

Now let this thread DIE OUT

thats nice,, nice to here it,, work on yourself learn yourself,, that how the smart peoples always do !
keep up the good work bro, you need to ask something come back and ask,, set items or blah blah save load or ..etc..ill be there to answer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.