• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] Sonic Sustem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i'm Making a sonic sustem for my sonic adventure dx campani but i get a lot of buged triggers and moves so if someone is able to fix them I will be very thanful... i will allso give him a crtedit in the map ...
and I will release the sonic sustem to be used by everyone

allso I posted it in map development becose it can become a sonic minigame
here's the map:

Attachments

• Sonic chain verry litle to fix + animation fix258.w3x
    176 KB · Views: 128
Level 7
Don't have much time right now, but I took a look at it..
Sometimes the system don't recognize that the spell is casted (use another event).
Maybe give the spell a active use ID.

Main problem: When sonic casted the spell it has no buff, that's why you don't set the point where to move.

Hopefully this helps.

If I have the time I am checking it again tomorrow.

Level 7
After taking a second look at it, you mostly need to rewrite the complete spell.

I just made sure Sonic starts running to the HomingMovement point.

Your damage trigger won't work, because there is no unit action for 'a unit comes within range of sonic'.
But you could use unit groups to pick every unit in range of sonic every 0.1 seconds and deal damage to them.

Sorry but I don't want to rewrite anything to make it run, when you don't want to do it yourself.
It's not worth the effort.

Attachments

• Sonic chain verry litle to fix + animation fix258.w3x
    175.3 KB · Views: 99
Level 9
After taking a second look at it, you mostly need to rewrite the complete spell.

I just made sure Sonic starts running to the HomingMovement point.

Your damage trigger won't work, because there is no unit action for 'a unit comes within range of sonic'.
But you could use unit groups to pick every unit in range of sonic every 0.1 seconds and deal damage to them.

Sorry but I don't want to rewrite anything to make it run, when you don't want to do it yourself.
It's not worth the effort.

I cant fix it if you can whay not do it and it dammadges the unit but it fails to go to the next one and it falls on the ground...

Level 7
I cant fix it if you can whay not do it and it dammadges the unit but it fails to go to the next one and it falls on the ground...

I do not submit ressources for others.
But I'm giving tips if something isn't working like it should.

So try to change it, I gave you a tip how to make the damage trigger.
If it's still not working, ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.