• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a terrainer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Hello guys, I need help...I need a terrainer really bad for my project "Smells like DotA"...

We already have a template, made by Naro but seems like he's busy doing others things than to finish what he started...

If anyone would be kind enough to 'EDIT' the terrain he made I'd be very happy and give him +rep and credits...

Please do visit the map development of my project, thanks!...

TERRAIN SHOULD BE:

1. Remove the bridge from the center of the map for the caravan's base
2. Spice the terrain a little bit coz it's flat
3. Do not import anything
4. If you know the map 'Wellspring' made by blizzard, that's how I like the 'spaces' of the 'center' of the map to be coz I will create 4 taverns for hero selection

Last edited:
Level 9
Hello guys, I need help...I need a terrainer really bad for my project "Smells like DotA"...
anyone said Terrain ? :ogre_love:
The map Doesn't seem very hard to improve, layout is well made to beautify

TERRAIN SHOULD BE:
1. Remove the bridge from the center of the map for the caravan's base
2. Spice the terrain a little bit coz it's flat
3. Do not import anything
Gotcha..
4. If you know the map 'Wellspring' made by blizzard, that's how I like the 'spaces' of the 'center' of the map to be coz I will create 4 taverns for hero selection
so this means remove central bridge and raise terrain to make the Taverns ?
I'll check on that..

I can do this might take a few days.

EDIT : the upper part has alot of that empty space, I assume you need it like the Bottom Tree spacings thing, leme know if I'm right or not

Level 29
so this means remove central bridge and raise terrain to make the Taverns ?
I'll check on that..

I can do this might take a few days.

EDIT : the upper part has alot of that empty space, I assume you need it like the Bottom Tree spacings thing, leme know if I'm right or not

just dont make it flat and not too high...about the tree spacing, yeah you're right, I want like that...

the very important thing is the center, we really need a space for the caravan...I hope the image below explains it...

take your time and thank you in advance, I will update the credits now & +rep...

167625-albums4053-picture42346.jpg

167625-albums4053-picture42347.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.