• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a terrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This shouldn't be tough. All I need is someone who can do some terrain. You don't even have to be amazing, you can be a novice. The current map I'm modding uses some real low-quality terraining unfortunately and overhauling it would not be easy (Though certainly possible if someone wanted to undertake it)

Anyways I wanted to expand the map so I was thinking, I could use someone to design the following terrain:
The interior of a cathedral.
A dark and bloody plane of existence.
The inside of a car repair shop.
The inside of a sacred reliquary of nature.
A sewer system.

There's a handful of room to work in. You won't have to create gigantic terrain either. You can probably do this stuff in a few hours if that, but I'm willing to allow weeks.

You're also free to use whatever imports you want (Within reason. Keep it below 50kb per.)

Thanks! The project is here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/11th-vampire-187997/#post1825638

Attached is the map. The open space is all along the east and south borders. Details can be hashed out here or over a messaging program. The map is attached to the post. Please inform me if you're willing to help out with this :3

Attachments

• 11th Vampire01_31.w3x
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.