• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a sword pedestal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys. I'm currently working on a RPG-style campaign (I'm not a trigger expert, but I'm satisfied with the campaign :grin: ). In the ninth map (of ten + 3 bonus), the two heroes find a powerful sword (and will use it as an item, of course). So can someone make me a sword pedestal (with the sword on it) ? The design doesn't really matters, all I want is the model to be beautiful :grin: .

Thanks in advance. :wink:

Level 2
Sorry, I didn't really give any...

So, the pedestal should be in grey stone and have some designs on it, but not too much. The sword itself would be rather long, with some designs on the blade. The handle should be red-colored.

In fact, the sword is a magic object that helped to seal and neutralize a demon lord thousands years ago. But that demon lord broke the seal and is free once again. So it should be excepted to see the blade a little "corrupted" (like the Soul Edge sword in the Soul Calibur series).

So basically, a strong but corrupted sword with a mainly red handle, inside a well decorated pedestal. As for the designs, frankly, I don't know. Just let your imagination do the job ! I'm sure the result will be beautiful. :wink:

Anyway, if you're gonna make it, thanks a bunch man, you'll be the first credited in our campaign :D

(and sorry for my poor english, I'm not a fluent english speaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.