• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dual-Sword-Rogue Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can anyone make a Rogue/Assassian type model holding one elven type sword in each hand.

I would like Custom animations too

Attack 1: pulls back the right arm then with the sword slashs downwards

Attack 2: With Left Sword Slashs sideways to the right across the opponents body.

Attack 3: swings around clockwise with sword and slashs the oppenent across the chest.

Attack 4: Like Attack 3 except throws Left Sword in the air Spins a round with right sword slashs across the body catchs the left sword and slashs diagonally inbetween the oppenets neck/shoulder (well that kind of angle.. you would need to know the oppenent to get it exact)

if Attack 4 Is To Complicated then that is fine.. but i would like attack 1-3 done

Spell Animation: Holds swords in air putting them in a X type formation with the right sword over the left making a little effect like the dyrad has inbetween the swords.

Based off whichever model this would be easy to make from, or not based off anything at all.

Race: Elf/Pref Night Elf

Body Position/Stance: Flexible, not Stiff, Lankey (if i spelt that right) mabye.

Armor: Light silver with enscriptions/stripes of black and gold Body Armor, Silver with Gold Enscriptions Arm Guards, Silver with stripes and enscriptions of black Leggings (all Chain Mail - Arm Guards Pref Plate Though, but not serious heavily encased chain armor, just light chain armor) Also a Silver Tiara as a head guard.

Sex: Female

So ye.. i think thats about all of my request.. Sorry if this is not a very good request factual wise or missing parts.. I think this is my first request here.. anyway.. please post if you wish to help ^^ or if you need more information.

This is for my Project Warcraft Arena.. Which is a Hybrid of Orpg - Arena.. mabye even kind of uther party-ish.. to describe it :p .. its unique =D

(Credits given in map of course)

:grin:

Thanks Squll :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.