• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Holy Sword In Stone - Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hiho there!

I have been making my campaign for almost a year now. I have already released over 15 alpha tests from it and next one is coming very soon! However, I'm searching for a nice model for an item set. I'm a bit busy with the campaign so I don't have time to learn making models so that's why I need your help.

I have an event in chapter 8 where there is a holy sword in a stone. If player have more than 200 strength it can pull out the sword from the stone. The sword itself is a pretty good item and it is part of a powerful item set.

Holy Sword said:
Increases the attack damage of the Hero by 100. When the carrier of this item is attacked by an enemy unit, this item heals slightly the carrier, based on his current health.

Currently Holy Sword's icon is this:
icons_5450_btn.jpg
by "ROMICH UA".

So, I want you to make a nice stone with this kind of holy sword. The stone and the sword should have at least two animations(so it's an unit). It should have stand and animation when it's pulled out(put some nice effects, heh?). And of course you can make own icon for the sword if you want, I will credit you of course for it.

If you can do this, I will give you some REP in here, and credits at the campaign. I hope you can do this. This event will be added to 2.6 or later versions so there's no hurry.

Level 7
Yeah.. but I want that animation at least when it's pulled out.

healing wave??

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 1.00 of Sword <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Arthur
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Healingwave dummy for Player 12 (brown) at (position of unit)( sword in stone <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

edit: sorry missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.