• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My 2 friends and me are playing together and want to clear world bosses.We play bishop/crusader/berserker and we tried Overseer and Magnus boss but we failed hard.I wanted to know whats the best way to collect ittems so we can be able to defeat those bosses? Through Blackfire dungeon or some other way?

Level 9
Just run around the whitepine area and kill the rarespawns, unfortunately I don't think you three have enough dps with that group setup anyways to actually beat the bosses

Level 9
oof, thats a tough one, I know a well geared and a skilled group can trio seer with bard/druid/necromancer, zharo is very improbable with 3 people due to one having to only focus on an add.

Yeti, thats duoable with a healer an OKAY tank, and a dps

Level 7
So for Yeti you can run Crus/Zerk/Bish just fine.
For Seer you should run Zerk/Necro/Bish.
For Zharo its very unlikely you'll defeat it with just 3 at first, but running Crus/Necro/Bish is doable.

If you're running level 45 green items or lower, you'll just want to farm whitepine area mobs to get Whitepine Crafting Bags and crafting some armor first. Theres plenty of best in slot items from those bags anyway. Keep in mind the recipes can be transferred over to characters even after loading. So you can get recipes for characters you haven't even made yet.

Your absolute best bet is to join our discord channel and get games going with the other players in there. Theres plenty of helpful players that can help run the bosses.

Level 1
Thanks guys alot. It means much to us to be able to understand how to beat the game in correct way. Ill ask my friends to join discord to get some insight gameplay with you guys but it may be a problem we are playing over Gameranger, we dont have battlenet due to not haveing original game. Ill try to lvl up necromancer as I can see he is OP and will ask my friend Crusader to make another dps so we can clear Seer. Thanks guys alot, one more question. Is it worth to focus on Blackfire deep or the name of the dungeon is different and try to get green/blue gem and get better gear as three of us?

Level 7
Blackfire is completely side content. You don't really get much equipment wise from there. Theres a few legendary red items - but for the most part they're barelyyyy better than whitepine blue items so you don't need to get them to progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.