• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Need a spell. (Life Swell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hello, can someone help me with a spell.
I am in need of this.

Life Swell: Hero increases his and nearby heroes maximum health based on his strength and maximum health. (maximum health registered before casting spells , means bonus health granted from this spell will not be applied to the total % bonus from cast)
Levels: 9
Amount Added from health: 10% of Maximum Health + 1.5% per spell level.
Amount Added from strength: +1.2% per 25 strength (+0.2% per skill level)
Cooldown: 180 seconds (-10s per level)
Duration : 45s +2s per level

I will also credit the user for the project on which I will use the spell: 300 Spartans.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 63
Here it is, hopefully it works the way you wanted. Note that it's using a Unit Indexer to store data to the units. If you have one of these systems in your map already then DO NOT import a new one. If you don't wish to use a Unit Indexer then I can change it to use a Hashtable instead.

Sorry for the excessive variable usage, I can't help myself.

Make sure to import everything and link it all together:
2 Abilities
1 Buff (needs to be applied to the Dummy ability)
1 Unit (needs the Dummy ability)

The triggered Area of Effect of the ability is tied to the Area of Effect field of the Life Swell ability in the Object Editor.

Attachments

• Life Swell 1.w3m
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Level 31
Here it is, hopefully it works the way you wanted. Note that it's using a Unit Indexer to store data to the units. If you have one of these systems in your map already then DO NOT import a new one. If you don't wish to use a Unit Indexer then I can change it to use a Hashtable instead.
I have an unit indexer , thanks a lot for help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.