• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a spell can be in VJASS or GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hi I am requesting a spell.

The Ranger shoots an arrow made out of pure arcane energy, the arrow will travel towards the target location, as they move forward they will shed their energies damaging any units they touch. When the destination is reached they will exploding dealing a final AoE damage.

Spell needs to be 5 levels.
The missile travel speed should be about 800
The arrow model can be Black Arrow
And should leave a trail as they move forward, the trail can be Death and Decay.

Note: if you cant make the trail/tail thats fine with me.

will + REP and give credit and more + rep lol.

Level 8
sure i'll do it sounds like fun I have a different model for the trail in mind though...
just to clarify, do you want the arrows to be removed it they hit an enemy and if they hit none then remove them after a distance of 800 OR do you want them to pass through the enemies, damaging them but not removed until they reach a distance of 800.
(hope you don't mind me using custom values).

Hope this is ok. Do you mind if I submit it to the spells section..?

Attachments

• Dark Volley.w3x
    36.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Level 4
hey mate thx for the spell! of course u can post it anywhere u like its ur spell haha.

i wanted the arrow to keep going until it reaches its distance then explode, i will check it out once i get home from work but i am pretty sure its going to be a awesome SPELL!

oh and + rep :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

EDIT: sorry i have to spread rep around before i can give to you again =( i will rep u as soon as i can mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.