• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a New Crypt Lord Skin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys I am making a campaign for the fall of Azjol'Nerub, and I need a skin for Anub'arak for when he is alive, I would like to use the I-Nerubian skin from wc3anvil but the sites been down scince january, if you have that skin or know the location of another awsome nerubian skin I would be glad to know of it, thanks.

Level 8
i was thinking more on the lines of that red cryptlord with the golden lines, but anything would really work as long as it is not undead-looking...

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You mean like Poryphoria in Tides of Blood?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What's wrong with Poryphoria?

Level 8
idea

Maybe a white theme w/ silver markings so he could match the snow, but anything you decide on is fine...

Level 8
A snow theme would be cool, but if he looked like the others, a darker pattern with the golden markings, thats good. I was thinking the snow theme would make him stand out a bit, and it would look really cool on the icecrown terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.