• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey everyone.

I need one easy skin. I want someone to make skin for unit called "Nerubian Queen". She is in this picture also:

index.php

The skin should look like the tileset above the unit. So this spider should fit nicely to tileset and this environment.

This skin is for my campaign. If you can do it please let me know and I will give you credits at my campaign and rep in here.

Thanks beforehand,
Aeroblyctos

I did one, the only problem is that two parts on the arms and the face us a different textures, so it looks messed up, the one that looks all icey I had to change two of the values, but it would require either replacing two skins, or a seperate model.

Here is the skin if you would like it.

To use the skin, import it, remove the w3cimported thing and replace ever - with a \

Attachments

• Ice Queen2.jpg
    Ice Queen2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Ice Queen.jpg
    Ice Queen.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Units-Creeps-NerubianQueen-NerubianQueen.blp
    65.3 KB · Views: 71
Level 37
Ok, thank you very much. I will give you credits at campaign and you will gain some rep in here. I thank you again. You did great job.

But I have some problems with importing this to my campaign. If I try to import with path "a \" it won't work and "Units-Creeps-NerubianQueen-NerubianQueen.blp" also it won't work. Could you please help me still with case? What is the right path?

Status
Not open for further replies.